Hi there! And welcome to Craft Goodies. I'm thrilled that you've stopped by and hope you find something here that makes your visit a great one...

Sunday, April 3, 2011

A Bloggy-Vacation....

Hello to all fantastic people that stop by to visit me!
 I don't think I've mentioned in awhile how much it means to me that you do take time to stop by and say hi!
I really, really think you're awesome.
 
Just wanted to let you know I'm taking a little bit of a bloggy-vacation. I'm feeling a need to decompress a bit, to get caught up in my shop and around my house, as well as here.
I've got some "Spring Cleaning" to do.
 
I'll be back re-charged and ready to go next week!
Thanks for sticking with me, I'll see you soon-

4 comments:

Screaming Sardine said...

Here's to hoping you get lots done and all recharged and refreshed. Enjoy!

Cheers,
Tracy All Thumbs Crafts

Samantha said...

Congratulations on coming 2nd on One Month to Win it!

I voted for your flower planter to win but didn't know who you were so when the results were announced I jumped on over here to click that little follow button before you could say 'new follower due to one month to win it'!

xx

Rebecca said...

Congratulations on One Month to Win It! I loved your flower box and your funny post about it.

Kirsti said...

Before you go too far, let me know what prize you want!! You won 2nd place!! Congrats!
http://kirstikoo.blogspot.com/2011/04/and-winners-are.html
--Kirstikoo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...