Hi there! And welcome to Craft Goodies. I'm thrilled that you've stopped by and hope you find something here that makes your visit a great one...

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Hoppy Easter Banner...

I have to be honest.
I haven't been a fan of all the banners and bunting floating around of late. That is until I saw one that wasn't pennant shaped! Crazy, I know.
I LOVED that it was more square, does that say something of my personality?
Any way, I decided to give it a go. Here's how it came out...
 
My "Hoppy" Easter Banner:
 

The images are painted on canvas with a ruffle sewn on bottom...


 ...the eggs and end bunnies are just reversed images so you only get close ups of one each!
Might need a little something still, but not to bad for a first try.
I think my opinion of banners has officially been changed!
 
Happy Crafting!
 
 

2 comments:

amber @ barbwired said...

Super duper cute!

Amber @ barbwired

. said...

That is SOOO cute!! :)

And I'm with you. While I love to see everyone else's banners...I've never had a desire to display one in my own home.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...