Hi there! And welcome to Craft Goodies. I'm thrilled that you've stopped by and hope you find something here that makes your visit a great one...

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Tuesday Treats featuring...YOU!

Can I just tell you how much I LOVE Friday's linky party?
It's like someone just handed me a present full of unbelievable ideas with a note that says,
"Here you go, be impressed and inspired!"
 
Thanks to those of you that take the time to link up. I may not get to comment on all of them, but I do visit and check out your posts.
{I seriously spend a lot of time reading all about you, I love getting to know you through your projects}
 
Anyway, here's a few of my favorites...
 
My girls and I made a few of these on Sunday. Such a great idea and so much fun!
This fantastic fun comes to us via
Occasionally Crafty 
 
 
Jenn from Clean and Scentsible
is a calendar goddess and they are SO cute!
I love the umbrellas.
She posts the new ones the first of each month and are so very worth taking a peak at...
 
I am having a serious love affair with little chicks this spring. I can't seem to get enough of them, so this post just screamed out to me...
 
I LOVE IT!!!
They are so cute, and sound really easy. I'm thinking they might make an
appearance at my pre-school party next week.
You can find all the how-to's at
Last Minute  Mel
 
and one more just cause...
I'm dying to get my back patio into proper "sitting" form.
Something like this would be perfect:
 
Find a great inspirational post on lighting refurbishing at
Claremont Avenue
{It's gorgeous lit up at night!}
 
Again, thanks to all of you for linking.
If I featured you, grab a button and wear it proudly!
Craft Goodies

I can't wait until Friday...
Happy Crafting!
 
 
 

4 comments:

Last Minute Mel said...

Thank you so much for featuring my little Chick cookies, Wendy...you made my day :)

Jenn said...

Hi Wendy! Thanks so much for featuring my calendars and you sweet comments! Have a great week!
Jenn :)

Christie said...

Oh yay! Thanks for the feature! You have a beautiful blog :-) Also I added a link to "Tuesday Treats" on my "Link Parties" page.

Thanks again,
Christie

Valerie Earnest said...

Thanks so much for the feature! I'm glad you guys had fun making the flowers! See you around soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...