Hi there! And welcome to Craft Goodies. I'm thrilled that you've stopped by and hope you find something here that makes your visit a great one...

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Tuesday Treats featuring...YOU!

Can I just tell you how much I LOVE Friday's linky party?
It's like someone just handed me a present full of unbelievable ideas with a note that says,
"Here you go, be impressed and inspired!"
 
Thanks to those of you that take the time to link up. I may not get to comment on all of them, but I do visit and check out your posts.
{I seriously spend a lot of time reading all about you, I love getting to know you through your projects}
 
Anyway, here's a few of my favorites...
 
My girls and I made a few of these on Sunday. Such a great idea and so much fun!
This fantastic fun comes to us via
Occasionally Crafty 
 
 
Jenn from Clean and Scentsible
is a calendar goddess and they are SO cute!
I love the umbrellas.
She posts the new ones the first of each month and are so very worth taking a peak at...
 
I am having a serious love affair with little chicks this spring. I can't seem to get enough of them, so this post just screamed out to me...
 
I LOVE IT!!!
They are so cute, and sound really easy. I'm thinking they might make an
appearance at my pre-school party next week.
You can find all the how-to's at
Last Minute  Mel
 
and one more just cause...
I'm dying to get my back patio into proper "sitting" form.
Something like this would be perfect:
 
Find a great inspirational post on lighting refurbishing at
Claremont Avenue
{It's gorgeous lit up at night!}
 
Again, thanks to all of you for linking.
If I featured you, grab a button and wear it proudly!
Craft Goodies

I can't wait until Friday...
Happy Crafting!
 
 
 
Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...