Hi there! And welcome to Craft Goodies. I'm thrilled that you've stopped by and hope you find something here that makes your visit a great one...

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Got 5 minutes?

If you have a few minutes to spare, I'm asking for your help.
 
I've got a friend who could use a little online love.
 Her husband was laid off last week. He is the sole income provider for her family of 7.
(My family went through this very thing 3 years ago,
sometimes just knowing someone has your back is the best thing!)
She found and entered an online contest that would reward her family with $500 in gas!!!
She is currently in second place, all she needs is you to "like" her picture-
 
check it out (and three of her darling five girls)
 
 
It's super easy to help out and it will make you feel better!
 
Go here:

Do this:
1) like Bradsdeals.com on Facebook
2) like my photo
 
 
The contest ends tomorrow!!! Good Luck Angela!!!

4 comments:

Pootle said...

Done! Hope she wins. My brother in law lost his job a few months ago and also has a young family so I know how upsetting it can be for everyone. Fingers crossed! x

Anonymous said...

I voted!

Pamela said...

I voted! :)

Kelly, Carrie, Kylie and Zachary said...

I voted!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...