Hi there! And welcome to Craft Goodies. I'm thrilled that you've stopped by and hope you find something here that makes your visit a great one...

Monday, April 4, 2011

2011 Ultimate Blog Party...I'm Partying Too!

I was made aware of this "small" little gathering of fantastic bloggers the other day, and well, as I'm always up for making a few new friends I'm joining in!
 
So this little party is better known as
 
Ultimate Blog Party 2011
Have you heard of it? Are you part of it?
I think it is seriously genius!!!
What a fun way to get to know so many other great and amazing bloggers out there!
If it's new to you too, go check it out!
(Click HERE!)
 
The directions are simple, write a post about you and your blog, then link it up for others to find you, and you them! So here we go...
 
HOWDY!
Greetings to you all from the great state of Texas!
(I'm quickly learning that's the proper way to greet people around these parts.)
 
My name is Wendy and I'm not a Texan, just a transplant that needed someting to do after a BIG move from the Pacific Northwest.
I started blogging here in October of last year as a way to stay connected with my friends, to (hopefully)make a few new ones, and to give myself a creative outlet!
On the home front...
 

I'm the wife of a busy, brilliant, sarcastic, and super fun man. The momma to 5, yep, 5 beautiful little ladies that are growing up far faster than I like!
The master choffeur, scheduler, housekeeper, chef, landscaper, laundry folder, soccer/softball mom, school volunteer, and basically, just the mom!

The rest of the time, I run my Esty Shop
...Well Good! and I am happily achieving what I set out to do last fall-
making friends and having fun along the way through this blog.
Craft Goodies gives me a place to share what I love!
Cooking, baking, sewing, painting, re-finishing, re-purposing, just creating!



It also lets me find new ideas and inspirations from others...
such a wonder this little bloggy world is! 

Thanks for stopping by, hopefully you'll be back again.
Enjoy the party!
 

3 comments:

Screaming Sardine said...

It's my first UBP this year, too. Even signed up for twitter cuz of it.

Been following your link parties. Glad you're part of the UBP!

Cheers,
Tracy All Thumbs Crafts

Just Wedeminute said...

Hi, I found your adorable blog on the Ultimate Blog Party 2011 and I'm a new follower. Hop over and say Hi if you get a chance, Jennifer from Just
Wedeminute

All of your crafts are so precious! I just added you to my favorites so I can quickly find you!

Hello Jessica Lynn said...

Howdy!

I know how you feel...it seems like we are a whole list of things when we are moms.

I am so happy to have found your blog. I am stopping in from the Ultimate Blog Party and this is my very first year participating and this is SO VERY exciting!! LOL

Anyhow...please stop by my blogs and follow whenever you get the opportunity:

So Stylilized is where I am currently offering FREE Custom Blog Designs at http://sostylilized.blogspot.com/2011/04/ultimate-blog-party.html

And...Jessica Lil Corner is where I am blogging about family and life at http://jessicaslilcorner.blogspot.com/2011/04/ultimate-blog-party.html

I welcome your visit at either or both of my blogs and hope to have you stop by and follow really soon!!

Have a very blessed day!! :0)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...