Hi there! And welcome to Craft Goodies. I'm thrilled that you've stopped by and hope you find something here that makes your visit a great one...

Thursday, March 24, 2011

T.G.I.F.-Thank GOODIES it's Friday #11

Can you believe it's that time of the week again already?
This week has been a blur! And holy cow, it's April next week...
Before we get on to the business of linking, a few of my favorites from last week's party...
{A quick apology to you that linked last week, I had every intention of visiting your links but ended up SUPER sick in bed from Saturday night until Wednesday morning-it wasn't pretty, or fun! But I love you for linking and making this party fun for others, you're all ROCKSTARS in my book!}
 
Does this not just SCREAM Spring?
 I have a thing for tulips-we call our 6 yr old "Tulip" and this is gorgeous...
 
 
 
Would you guess this came from the dollar store?
Ms Not So Perfect shares her secrets HERE
 
And this little guy caught my eye from the moment I saw him..
 
IMG_3130edit
 
 Julie from Inkredible Stamping is a wonder with stamps and digital tutorials.
(this isn't the first one I've admired!) 
She has a fun blog with so many clever ideas.
You can find the info to purchase this bag tutorial HERE
 
And one last favorite...
 
I have no words...just LOVE!
For this project and this blog...Auntie LoLo Crafts
Always such fun, cute, and creative ideas.
Find the tutorial HERE for the button egg and a link to the rabbit pattern!
 
And one quick plug...
Anita and Kelly, the two super fun gals behind Rhinestone Beagle are launching a new weekly linky party!
It will open every Thursday and stay that way until Saturday.
So once you're done here, jump on over there!
Cause can you really get enough linky love? I think not...
 
And on that note, LET'S PARTY!!!
I'm feeling that we are good on the rules-
anything (nice and friendly) goes, up to 4 links.
Grab a button, spread the word and spread the love-visit the links, leave a comment,
that's what makes it fun!
THANKS for taking the time to share.
Craft Goodies
Can't wait to see what you've been up to...


3 comments:

Dorian said...

Thanks for hosting!

Screaming Sardine said...

Sorry to hear you were sick, but I'm glad you're feeling better now.

And yeah, wow...I can't believe it's going to be April...in just two blinks of an eye is what it seems like.

Cheers,
Tracy All Thumbs Crafts

Auntie Lolo said...

Thank you so much for the feature!!!!! :)

Lois

www.auntielolocrafts.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...