Hi there! And welcome to Craft Goodies. I'm thrilled that you've stopped by and hope you find something here that makes your visit a great one...

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Out of the Office...Guest Posting at "Under My Umbrella"

Hello all my C.G. Friends!
under my umbrella
 I'm over at Under My Umbrella today sharing my Wood You Like to Craft? project.
 
Wood you like to craft?
I am so pleased with how it came out,
want a peak...
 



You can find the rest of my design at

Check it out,
 get a few ideas for your own piece from myself, Melinda,
Krystal, Candace or Nicole, and then be sure to link up your project this weekend!
5 projects will be awarded with special recognition buttons for your blog
 and 1 overall pick will  receive a mystery prize {Ohhhh!}

We can't wait to see what you were inspired to make...

wood you like to craft?

Linky Party opens Friday 3/11 on Under My Umbrella.
 We'll see you there!

 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...