Hi there! And welcome to Craft Goodies. I'm thrilled that you've stopped by and hope you find something here that makes your visit a great one...

Monday, May 14, 2012

SYTYC Week 5...UPCYCLE!!!

HOORAY!!! I made it through to another week's project. So here you go, my week 5 upcycle...enjoy!


I had a great project in mind--I was going to make over a mirror for my entry way. Hauled the mirror 1400 miles to my dad's house so I could work on it there, went to get it out of the car and STEPPED on  it!!! UGH! But bad became good because I now have this little gem...


A sassy new umbrella for my patio set back at home!
 (And some fun pillows to match.)

So she started out like this:

...so sad, just beige and boring.
But now, with the help of my sewing machine and a few bright and beautiful tableclothes,
I get to enjoy my summer days in bold, colorful style!


Summer...bring it on!
Happy Crafting.

 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...