Hi there! And welcome to Craft Goodies. I'm thrilled that you've stopped by and hope you find something here that makes your visit a great one...

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Guest Posting at the CSI Project!!!

Just a quick note that I'm sharing a Patriotic Project over at The CSI Project today.
It's a project I shared here last year, but love it so much it's making a second appearance!
You'll find all the how-to's by clicking the above link.

And too, we're down to the final three on Season 11 of So You Think You're Crafty.
{I'm a bit amazed I'm still there}

If you haven't cast a vote yet, be sure to jump over and it check out.
This week's theme is Hardware Store Crafts--yes, I was thrilled!!!
Have a great day and happy crafting.
 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...