Hi there! And welcome to Craft Goodies. I'm thrilled that you've stopped by and hope you find something here that makes your visit a great one...

Monday, May 30, 2011

Pudding Pops x 2!!!

I was watching the weather reports for this upcoming week and it's supposed to be
HOT!!!
I found these two frozen pudding pop ideas over the weekend and think they will be on the menu more than once this week.
They are cute, look super tasty, and the kidlets can make them (almost) on their own.
That makes them PERFECT to me!
enjoy...
 
 
Rainbow Pops from
Random Thoughts of a SuperMom!
 
and
Root beer Float Pops
from Smile Monsters
 
Don't they look just heavenly?
 I'm thinking there has to be a way to turn that root beer into orange cream-OH! it could be a fun filled pudding pop week here at the Gardiner house.
 
And cause I know you're making them, I'm giving the chance to link them!
Keep those summer meal ideas coming cause well, it's way to hot to cook!!!
 
Happy Crafting All!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

These "pop's" look so cool & refreshing.

Thanks for sharing :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...