Hi there! And welcome to Craft Goodies. I'm thrilled that you've stopped by and hope you find something here that makes your visit a great one...

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Threads & Thrills Thursday...my need for pillows

I definitely have PILLOWS on the brain. I love how a bunch of fun colors, different textures, and sizes and shapes can make such a BIG statement. I have plans to {finally} get around to decorating this place I now call home. I’ve been stuck under a “NO PAINTING” clause in our lease contract that has had me scared to do anything-but no more! I am determined to bring color back to my world. And I’m starting with new throw pillows.{Brave, huh?}
I have an idea of what I want, but sure did peruse the net to find a few more ideas.
 Check out what I found…
These little cuties were made by Felt So Cute, {I’m loving the rhinestone heart one!} I have a bench on my front porch that would benefit greatly from some friends like these.
                                 
She shares how she whipped these cuties up HERE.
I was strongly leaning toward ruffles for the pillows in my family/living room, this made my decision for me… Caroline from Artfully@ Atelier Caroline crafted this amazing cloud of fluffiness…
  

And how about these beauties from Brassy Apple? I want to run and jump right in…
 She shares the tutorial HERE.
...and last, I’m dying to  try something like this…
Jen from Tatertots and Jello put these together before Christmas. I loved it then, love it now. I think it would be fun to use my last name across the top and then a few words that describe our family on the bottom. She posts the how to’s HERE.
Have pillows you want to share? I’d love to see them, I have a lot of pillow friendly places that need to be filled in my house and anyideas are welcomed. You can link them up tomorrow to my T.G.I.F.-Thank GOODIES it’s Friday! Linky party-or anything you’ve been working on. The link opens at midnight CST.
Happy Crafting!

2 comments:

Brassy Apple said...

thanks for the shout out Wendy! :)

Caroline @ Artfully Caroline said...

Thanks for the feature :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...