Hi there! And welcome to Craft Goodies. I'm thrilled that you've stopped by and hope you find something here that makes your visit a great one...

Thursday, January 6, 2011

T.G.I.F.-thank GOODIES it's Friday!

Happy Day!
 It's Friday, the weekend is upon us and I for one could not be more excited! Two, no three things have me all sorts of happy today, one it's my first linky party!!!
 I have a modest goal of at least 5 fantastic people linking up-so help a gal out and share your stuff, and if you would, please link back to Craft Goodies or add my blog button to your post/link. Let's get the word out {and maybe blow my goal out of the water!}
Thanks-you're awesome. I'm so excited to see what you're making!




Craft Goodies


 
A few rules to follow:
 Enter your project (up to 4 links), tip, idea, recipe, whatever.
 Visit others. Leave comments.
PLEASE NO ETSY SHOPS!
{Unless you offer a tutorial with the product} 
Come back again in the next few days and check out the goods. Link will be open until 11:59pm Sunday night. 
**By linking you give me full permission to feature your links, tutorial, photos and blog giving credit back to you of course!
 
Second, I'm sharing my February Blockheads...I had planned to post the tutorials too, but life happened and I did good to get the things done!
The  first little guy I like...
"Bee" Mine

Cupid here, still needs a tweek or two.
{I think his nose is to big!} 
and too, I loved him until I painted his eyes, but here he is!Still cute, hopefully cuter by next week!
I'll post tutorials next week, I promise! And just in case you need them, kits will go in the shop next week too.

And last, {and maybe best} my super amazing hubster booked me a day at a spa for Christmas and tomorrow's the day!!! I am one happy girl...

So on to the weekend, happy linking, and Happy Crafting!
OH! Fun stuff going on Monday, you won't want to miss it...







5 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for hosting darling! I added your linky to my "blog hop" page under Friday hops.
Hope you new year is off on the right foot!
Have a great weekend...
Melly
http://www.beckhamandbloom.com

Sarah @ Scissors and a Whisk said...

Can't wait for Monday!

Amy at Ameroonie Designs said...

All linked up! Thanks for hosting. And I really love the bee- super cute!
xoxo,
Amy

Jenn said...

Congratulations on your first linky party! I totally LOVE your blog!

Unknown said...

I'm loving those new blocks! Such a cute bee and cupid!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...