Hi there! And welcome to Craft Goodies. I'm thrilled that you've stopped by and hope you find something here that makes your visit a great one...

Monday, November 21, 2011

Ornament-a-Day Kick off!!! Last Year's Top 5...

I'm kicking off this year's series with a flashback from last year. A quick posting of the top 5 most viewed ornaments from last year...
{with a link back just in case you need the directions}

Leading the way was a two day combo.
My Yarn Snowman and Flood Light Angel:
 
Both of these started as a fingers-crossed, I hope this works idea. I was thrilled with both of them--can't tell you how many snowmen I ended up making...

Up next was my personal favorite, the Photo Memory Block Ornament:
(Yep, I'll be making another one for this year!)
This ornament even landed me on the pages of AllFreeHolidayCrafts.com--what a fun surprise! It's a great site for tons of free ideas and tutorials.
 
The third most viewed ornie from last year was a kid-favorite, the I-Spy Ornament:
 
 
 
This is such a great gift idea ornament. It goes together easy and because most of the items for the inside come in multi-packs you get a lot of ornaments for the $ spent.
 
The fourth runner-up is another super kid friendly project. My girls ask to make these every year--I feel it's purely for the "extra" marshmallows they get to eat, but it is also fun to see how the ornaments change as my girls grow...
 
 
I highly recommend this for a fun family night or class activity!
 
 
And last on this list is Santa! The country one anyway...
 
 
This Country Santa is adorable, and looks fantastic on the tree, in a wreath, or tied to a package.
 
 
So there you go, a quick re-cap of last year's favorites and the official kick off to this year's collection.
So are you an ornament junkie too? Then make sure you sign upon for this years
Ornament Exchange! You'll find all the details HERE.
 
Happy Crafting.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...