Hi there! And welcome to Craft Goodies. I'm thrilled that you've stopped by and hope you find something here that makes your visit a great one...

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Day 10- Peppermint Swirl Ornament




This is one anybody can put together-no saw required.
Head on over to your favorite craft store and pick up a few of these... 


{Pre-cut wood swirls and a 4" round base}
 I started painting before I remembered to take a picture-they come in a lovely natural pine color!


Paint the base white and the swirl a Christmas-y shade of red.
Brush a thin layer of glue onto the swirl and then sprinkle on some iridescent glitter.
Glue an ornament hanger onto the back of the swirl.

Glue the swirl onto the base.
Carefully wrap your mint up in clear cellophane
{cut a small slit for the hook to fit through} 
tie the ends up with a fun ribbon and there you go...


the easiest Christmas candy you've ever made!

Happy Crafting.

3 comments:

Trisha said...

Hi.
I'm not seeing any pictures for posts ornaments 9 and 10. Is it just my computer?

Tales of Tiff said...

Huh- wonder where I have seen this ornament before? Oh - that's it my tree! These have been my favorite for years.

Tiff

Unknown said...

Tiff- You were indeed my inspiration on these! I've loved them on your tree for as long as you've has them there too. Just finally got around to making some for myself! Good to know you're still keeping tabs on me-love ya-
Wendy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...