Hi there! And welcome to Craft Goodies. I'm thrilled that you've stopped by and hope you find something here that makes your visit a great one...

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Day 2- I Spy an Ornament!

I can't claim to have made this one...yet! My daughter received this little cutie as a gift from her nursery teachers.{Julie and Katie-best nursery teachers EVER!!!}And she and I love it. Could be because my girls are completely taken with all things I Spy, or just because it's brilliant? Either way, these are on my list for preschool gifts for my youngest 2's classmates this year.
.

 Here's what you need to put one of these together:
Plastic Center-splitting ornament
Plastic Filler Pellets
8-10 Miniature Christmas Items
Ribbon
Paper Tag

**All of these things can be found at most craft stores-even Wal-mart!**

{I popped mine open so you could see a few of the goodies inside.}

The making is easy- open the ornament, fill one side with pellets. Place your treasures in the other half. Snap it back together and give it a shake to mix everything up.
Hand write or jump on the computer and make a list of the things you are looking for. How cute would it be to use a gift tag?
 *The tag on mine is laminated-a VERY good idea!*
Slide your list onto your hanger, put the hanger through the ornament top, add a festive bow and your done!

You know your little ones would love this, so go on and get busy...Happy Crafting!

3 comments:

Melinda said...

very cute :) I have to agree...Julie and Katie are the best!!!

TimmaSue said...

This is simply wonderful!

Jamie @ hands on : as we grow said...

Brilliant idea! I included this in a roundup of homemade ornaments (along with your marshmallow snowman ornament too!) -- thanks for the great ideas!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...