Hi there! And welcome to Craft Goodies. I'm thrilled that you've stopped by and hope you find something here that makes your visit a great one...

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Wrapped Picture Frame Ornament


A while back I ran across this cute yarn wrapped initial on pinterest. So super cute, I thought it would be fun and easy for my girls rooms (but I never got around to it).

A fun and easy finish to this monogram-would be fun for a teen gift.
find the how-to's and a great inspirational blog HERE
(this would make a cute personal ornament too...)

Then as I was figuring out what ornament to do today I got a bit sentimental when I found a fun picture of my husband's sweet grandma that we lost earlier this year and the two just came together.

I had a bunch of small wallet sized frames that I picked up at Walmart for $1 each that were the perfect sized.
I removed the glass and backing and then started wrapping. I used hemp cord from the dollar store-two packages. Then added a few paper flowers, ribbon and her initial. I stapled ribbon to the top of the frame to make the hanger and then added the picture.


I glued the picture onto a cut piece of chipboard and then just glued that back onto the frame as the glass wasn't about to go back in!

All done in about an hour. I really like it. What a fun way to share a few memories or favorite people this holiday-and bonus...it's super trendy! Wrapped anything is so popular these days.


Enjoy your day, I have 6 more frames to wrap!
Happy Crafting.



2 comments:

Evans Ayde said...

This is wonderful frame.That's really unbelievable creation.I love this nice frames.

custom picture frame

Evans Ayde said...

This is wonderful frame.That's really unbelievable creation.I love this nice frames.

custom picture frame

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...