Hi there! And welcome to Craft Goodies. I'm thrilled that you've stopped by and hope you find something here that makes your visit a great one...

Friday, November 25, 2011

Fabulous Glass Ornaments!!!

I knew I'd be pretty much useless today due to the festivities of yesterday and the fun of shopping today so I went on the hunt for a goodie from someone else's mind. And I'm pretty excited with what I found...

Isn't that beautiful!
And really, super easy to make. You can find the full tutorial at


Here's a few more ideas to get you going...

Enjoy your day, happy crafting.



1 comment:

kraftenkrazy3 said...

Wendy,

Thanks so much for featuring my ornament!!! They are so fun to make...so little effort for something that turns out so amazing!
Hope you get that rest. My feet are still throbbing from my Black Friday shopping spree :0)

Thanks again!
Vanessa
The Sew*er, The Caker, The CopyCat Maker
www.sewcakemake.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...