Hi there! And welcome to Craft Goodies. I'm thrilled that you've stopped by and hope you find something here that makes your visit a great one...

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Scrabble Tiles Anyone?

This is my favorite today...
yardstick and scrabble tile ornaments
From mamiejanes.blogspot.com

My latest obsession...super personalized anything. And these completely fit the mold. I LOVE them and feel the need to share them!
(Can't wait top make a bunch of these to use as present ties)

These are coming to you via Pinterest...cause Pinterest is awesome!!! I found a bunch of fun examples to share...
You can do names:
Pinned Image
Pinned Image
From etsy.com
Add them to a mini grapevine wreath:
Pinned Image
From catnapcottage.blogspot.com
Or your favorite holiday words: 
Pinned Image
From arttisbeauty.blogspot.com

Pinned Image
From etsy.com
 
SO CUTE! Keep your eyes peeled for a great deal on Scrabble games while you're out shopping this week and then come home and have some good ole' crafting time!
 
Happy Crafting.
 

1 comment:

cherished bliss said...

Oh I love all these too! Do you know of anywhere to buy the tiles in bulk? I'd love to make some of these!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...