Hi there! And welcome to Craft Goodies. I'm thrilled that you've stopped by and hope you find something here that makes your visit a great one...

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Uncle Sam Blockhead and Flag Kits are here!!!

I'm slowly getting myself put back together in regards to my shop and have added 2 new kits.
(I've got several sitting in the sketch pad, just haven't made it much further!)
 
I'm really excited for this first one...
 


...meet Uncle Sam!!!
He's the latest installment into my blockhead series and well, I'm kind of crushing on him.
I love the 4th of July so this guy was an obvious choice for me.
He's super easy to put together and looks so cute sitting next to my Star Lantern!

This kit is a bit different from my others in that I'm including all the paper you need to finish him! You'll also find included in this kit the base block, hat cut out, nose and eyebrow cut outs, yarn for the beard and hair, all patterns, and instructions.
You'll find the kit available for purchase at my shop. The tutorial will post next Tuesday.

This next one is my take on a few July must-haves...fireworks and flags!

The flag is created with five 2x2 blocks, a 2x3 block, and a 1/4 inch star cut out.
They are quick and easy to finish with a little paint or spice them up with some fun patterned paper.
 And the nice part-they don't take up a ton of shelf space!!! 
Super fun for a group of gals or a bunch of munchkins.

The flag set looks fantastic with a little sparkle from the included firework set.
Firework set includes a pre-drilled 3, 4, and 5 inch base piece, wire "wicks", and finishing instructions.
Sand and paint for quick finish or add matching paper to complete the look!


So much fun for a holiday display or table! And if I get with it, there should be a few more summer kits coming soon. For now, check these kits out at my shop and keep an eye out for the tutorials next week...
Happy Crafting!

 

2 comments:

The Doyles said...

I can't wait for the tutorial. These are so cute.

Unknown said...

I LOVE these!!!! And I love all the laterns from WYLTC ladies! so much talent!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...