Can you believe it? My first blog swap!
I'm totally, crazy excited about not only swapping, but who I'm swapping with!
She is funny, talented, cute, writes a wonderful blog and just all around awesome. That, and she's sharing a fun summer project with you today. So here you go, meet Kelly...
Hi! I'm Kelly from Running With Glitter. Momma to two and wife to one.
I'm just a simple girl from Oklahoma and a wee bit cheeky. I'd love to share a long list of the talents and accomplishments I have... But, my list is short and my life is very full of happiness.
Running With Glitter is a blog I created as an outlet to share and document my
crafting adventures. When I started the Glitter blog I never knew it would grow like it has and become so much to me.
I'm really excited to be a guest here today. Thank you so very much for having me!
If you get a chance I'd love for you to check out my blog.
Flip Flop Fun!
Today I'm going to share a super easy way to doll up your flip flops. These particular flip flops I made are to match my bathing suit. This is a great project that can be done with the kids. With a few scraps and and several knots your feet will be even cuter in no time!
Here is how you make them.....
- Supplies: Fabric Scraps, Pinking Shears or Scissors and Flip Flops
- Cup strips of fabric. I Cut mine 3/4 inch wide and about 3 inches long. You will need to adjust this to your taste. The wider strips will be fuller looking and the longer the strips you cut will make them fluffy.
- Tie a single knot
- Then keep tying , keep adding until you almost fill the strap up.
- Do the other side and tie some more.....
- Finished! Now slip on your new cute flip flops and head to the pool!
Super fun, right?
Kelly authors a great blog, so many fun ideas all in one great place. You should really check it out if you're not already familiar with her.
I'm over at her place sharing a fun summer picnic basket tutorial-
come visit, say hi, check out Kelly's blog.