So this was my first time ever attempting pleats, I'm pretty sure it will also be my last!
Those buggers are NOT easy.
Funny thing though, after I got it all done and gave a pleased sigh of relief I pulled out the pleats and liked it even more. (Of course it would go that way!)
But no matter, I got it done and I like it.
And I gave the flower technique shared by Baby Bizzles on Tuesday a try-super easy, love how they came out.
And even better, I got an accidental bonus project out of my pleated efforts...
I measured my pillow wrong and ended up with my pleated (sewn!) fabric being to large.
I cut down to the correct size and ended up with a 3 inch strip of sewn pleats.