Hi there! And welcome to Craft Goodies. I'm thrilled that you've stopped by and hope you find something here that makes your visit a great one...

Thursday, March 17, 2011

APRIL Word...of the Month Kits are Here!!!

I just have to tell you, it's a good thing Easter is at the end of April otherwise I might have missed it! These designs have been floating around in my head for months. The time to get them drawn out and finished was just hard to come by, better late than never, right?
So without any further delay, here they are...
 
The first word kit comes from my LOVE for a Spring rainstorm.
I love the sound and smell of an April shower... and splashing around in the puddles!
 


This set is cut from 1/2 inch MDF. The letters are 3 to 5 inches tall, the umbrella stands 7 inches tall, and the little chick is 3 inches tall.
This kit comes unfinished, with all letter pieces (s,p,s,h), L/umbrella handle and top, and chick cutout, paper detail patterns, and finishing instructions. 
Set sells for $7.
***I finished this set by painting the letters and adding glitter.
The umbrella and chick are paper covered, kit includes paper covering instructions.***

I love Spring, and I love Easter. 
I love the colors returning, the flowers blooming , the birds singing,
and a good old Easter egg hunt!


 This Word...of the Month Kit celebrates all of that!
These letters are cut from 1/2 inch MDF and vary from 4 to 8 inches tall.


The kit contains letters E,s,e,r, A/basket cutout, T/rabbit cutout, and heart cutout. 
Paper detail patterns and finishing instructions.
This kit arrives unfinished and sells for $12.

***I finished this set with patterned papers. Paper covering instructions are included with this set.***


I have to tell you, I'm loving these blockheads!
 My goal with these is to keep them fun and easy to reproduce with common found items,
 (and very inexpensive if you need to purchase the kits).
All single blockhead kits sell for $4 each.
I include embellishments where I can, and always include finishing instructions. Plus, you can always find the tutorials here on this site...


What would April be with  out a sweet little spring chick? This kit has you covered!
Kit contains the base 2x4 block (5 inches tall), feet and beak cutouts,
 feathers, eye tacks, and finishing instructions.
Sells for $4.

A tisket, a tasket, who needs an Easter basket?

This kit contains the 2x4 base block, basket topper, rope handle, paper to create the woven front, and finishing instructions.
Sells for $4 each.
***How cute would this be filled with a few decorated eggs, or plastic treat-filled ones? What a fun and cute gift for a friend or teacher!***


And last, celebrate the season with three times the fun!
This set simplifies and combines March and April Blockheads to create a great display piece.


The blocks are staggered in height from 4 to 7 inches tall and all cut from a 2x4.
Detail pieces are cut from 1/4 inch MDF.
Kit contains 3 2x4 base blocks, rabbit ears, nose, and whiskers, chick feet, beak, hair feathers, and wings, and egg.
Finishing instructions are included.
Set sells for $10.
(Can you have Easter and not have a chocolate rabbit? I can't!
He looks super cute white or even gray too...)


As always, you can find these items in my shop or just shoot me an email ( wmgar@comcast.net ) for details.
Group pricing is always available!
You qualify by ordering 5+ sets of any one kit. Again email me for pricing and group shipping rates.

Blockhead tutorials will follow soon...
Happy Crafting!

 
 




4 comments:

Julie said...

You're so creative! I wish I could afford to buy every kit you make, because they're SO cute!

GretchenP said...

the feather chick is sooooo cute! i'm ordering tonight! :)

Unknown said...

I'm jealouS! Those are all so freaking cute! I want them all (especially that feathery chick!

Valerie said...

Cute~ as always.
I am really lovin' the little Block Heads!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...