Hi there! And welcome to Craft Goodies. I'm thrilled that you've stopped by and hope you find something here that makes your visit a great one...

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Tuesday Treats featuring...a little Spring & some more Green!

I have a confession.
 My brain has already moved on to Easter. In fact,  Mother's Day has even been sneaking into my thoughts lately.
I needed to bring myself back to the here and now so I set out to find some truly awesome
Spring/St. Patrick's Day goodies...
(do you decorate for St. Pat's? It's new for me but I'm really enjoying it!)
 
Okay up first, is this SUPER cute printable...

I first saw this on another linky party, and was then thrilled when I found it linked to my own!
You can download this piece of cuteness at
Funky Polkadot Giraffe
 
Need a super cheap (if not free) St. Patrick's Day wreath?
Give this a try...
It's made from paint chips and a form cut from a cardboard box!
My kiddo's would LOVE making this and then hanging it on their bedroom doors.
You can find the tutorial over at
Who's Watching the Baby?
 
Have I ever mentioned how much I love glass jars and containers? And OH! Apothecary jars, they seriously make me weak in the knees!
I love the beauty, texture, and simplicity of these...
These babies would look fantastic on a mantle or side table!
Visit Two Twenty One for the specifics on putting these together.
 
 For a touch of much needed "Spring" give this project a try...
 
Now real butterflies totally creep me out-the paper kind though, I really like! They can't stare at me with those big buggy eyes...I love the colors and the "airy" feel this piece gives. Makes me think sunny, bright days are right around the corner!
This project and tutorial can be found at
The Crafty Scientist
 
Hope this helps to bring a little Spring to your day!
And a little f.y.i. Did you know March is National Craft Month?
Yep, that's right, not just a day but an entire month to not need an excuse to craft. So I say let's all show a little crafting pride and make this one busy, creative month! Go on and make something amazing-it's your job as a citizen of this nation! (The calendar says so...)
 
Happy Crafting!

3 comments:

Amy at Ameroonie Designs said...

I love that rainbow too! so so cute! What great features Wendy!
xoxo,
Amy

Kyla Armstrong said...

Woohoo! Thanks for featuring my rainbow!

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for featuring my project! What a fun surprise! I love your blog too and am now your newest follower!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...