Hi there! And welcome to Craft Goodies. I'm thrilled that you've stopped by and hope you find something here that makes your visit a great one...

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

October Blockheads...Round 2!!!

So just when I think I'm getting back on my game, life throws me a curve ball! A curve ball in the form of lightening that is.
Long story short, we have been experiencing several lightening storms over the last few days and they're not expected to go away until this weekend.
My vonage device apparently does not like lightening, it has been on the fritz since Sunday.
The bad news, my post schedule got a lot messed up.
The good news, I've seen some REALLY cool lightening over the last few days!!!

So on to that promised second posting of October Blockheads...

Monsters and more monsters, I love it!
The cute kind anyway- have I ever mentioned how much I HATE to be scared?
This little man will be bringing more smiles than screams...
meet Count Block-ula!

(His eyebrows make me giggle!)
So that makes the witch, Frankie and the Mrs., Dracie here, what could be left?
MUMMY of course!

This one's so easy, it's a crime to sell him! Simply wrap your block with a piece of torn muslin, blush your cheeks, glue on a nose and some spider friends, dot the eyes and your mummy is good to go!

Every monster needs a few accessories to help with that "SPOOKY" look, so why not start with one of these...

Black Cats are all the rage this fall! Do you have yours yet?

And last, bats in the attic? Definitely...

I have several and I'm thinking I need a few more.
So there you go, eight fun little critters all ready for Halloween tricks and treats!
Keep your eyes out for the tutorials to make your own little herd of monsters.
Because of the technical glitches, these aren't in my shop yet, but will be soon.
You can always drop me an email if by chance you can't wait!
Kits retail for $5 each and include (almost) everything you need to finish them.

Happy Crafting.

 
 

2 comments:

Army Wife Quilter said...

wendy I love them especialy the bat. He is so cute. I will have to have the bat.

Unknown said...

Fun and so cute! (the Bat is my favorite!)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...