Hi there! And welcome to Craft Goodies. I'm thrilled that you've stopped by and hope you find something here that makes your visit a great one...

Thursday, September 8, 2011

It's a PARTY!!!! T.G.I.F. Style...

Got a big weekend planned?
I'm looking forward to just hanging out at home with my crazy kiddos!

Happy flash back 3yrs moment! But seriously, it's always like this at my house!
And of course checking out all your super fabulous links. So I was a total lamer last week and didn't post a party-life was in chaos. So I'm highlighting from two weeks back...

I'm obsessing over OWLS! I think it's my need for fall screaming out, but this little lovebird had me at the start...



So cute, just waiting for a big squishy hug!
Stubbornly Crafty you rock my owl cravings!

This is such a great idea for you moms of little ones with tattle tale issues...


Mariah from Giggles Galore shares with you this fun Tattle Monster-
my daughter's 1st grade teacher used one too, they work GREAT!
But, I am thinking Halloween costume...

We all had similar tastes this week as my top three picks were your top three too! So last to grab a little Craft Goodies fame this week is...
White Stitched Jeans from Project: Possible!

Cause we all want to be cute and stylish, right?
Thanks ladies for your awesomeness! Grab a button and wear it proud.

Craft Goodies
{Click HERE for the HTML code or just copy and paste the button above}

Okay, here we go-

No rules, just fun. Be nice to others and keep it friendly-that's all I ask.
Please visit each other and comment where you can, we all need a pat on the back sometimes!
My favorite blog quote of late is "don't be a link-and-run blogger!"
Get the word out that this is the place to go and let's see this party grow, grow, grow!
Share whatcha got cause we want to see it...
By linking you allow me to feature your greatness at a later date giving all credit to you with a link back to your post of course.

Craft Goodies
Have fun, can't wait to see what you've been working on...
Happy Crafting!!!


3 comments:

cre8ivesky said...

Love your sweet purple hair in your flashback picture, Wendy! Thanks for hosting and hope you have a great chill weekend!

Jana said...

I love Halloween! :0) Thanks for hosting! And thanks for featuring us! Big smiles!!!

Mariah said...

I love Halloween, one of my favorite times of year! Thanks for sharing my Tattle Monster (who by the way will also be getting a few friends for Halloween as well) :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...