Hi there! And welcome to Craft Goodies. I'm thrilled that you've stopped by and hope you find something here that makes your visit a great one...

Monday, June 27, 2011

Red, White & Blue Yummies!!!

We decided to host a 4th of July BBQ this year.
 WAHOO!
I love a great party, hopefully that's what it will be. My hubster is a master at the grill so that part is easy, it's the pretty, fluffy, in between stuff that I'm working on.
 I've been surfing around trying to find some fun goodies to try, just thought I'd share a few of what I've found that just may end up on my picnic table...
Watermelon is a give right? My kiddos would go crazy for these:
Banana Split with a Twist

Aren't these gorgeous! And 1/2 of the ingredients are healthy...
Picture of Cream Cheese and Pecan Stuffed Berries Recipe
Cream Cheese and Pecan Stuffed Berries
...that is my dream come true right there!

This one has my husband's vote...
Picture of Red, White, and Blue Trifle Recipe
Red, White, and Blue Trifle

Something a little lighter than ribs and hot dogs maybe...
Picture of Chicken Salad Sliders Recipe
Chicken Salad Sliders

...and you have to have potato salad, yes?
potato, salad, recipes, 4th, july, party, receipts

how about a Red, White, and Blue one?
..and last, some fun Patriotic Pops to beat the heat maybe?
Patriotic Pops

So what's on your Independence Day menu? I'd love to know!
Happy Crafting...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...