Hi there! And welcome to Craft Goodies. I'm thrilled that you've stopped by and hope you find something here that makes your visit a great one...

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Father's Day Photo Gift Ideas!!!

Are you ready? Gift wrapped, ready to go? Cause Father's Day's a coming! And quick!
I have the hardest time with this holiday-I'm totally into homemade sentimental gifts and my husband is so not...
so I try to mix it up a bit, a little bit of feelings + a  little bit of purchased.
Win, win, right? (I hope so...)
This year I'm giving my dad and my hubster the same gift. It was quick, easy, fairly inexpensive, and I'm feeling good that they'll both like it.
 
 
 
I cut out the letters from a sheet of foam core board. Snapped a few quick pictures in the front yard. Used picnik to edit the pictures on-line. Sent them to my local Wal-Greens to have them printed.
Just have to go pick up the frames from Hobby Lobby and I'm done!
I printed out each picture individually and am putting them into a 5 slot matted frame.
I also added in the word "grand" for my dad's set...
 

Updated pictures and a gift! Hooray...

You might have seen this one before, but I thought it would work here too.

Photo Tic-Tac-Toe Game

I made this for my dad this past Christmas. Super easy, super sweet!
This is one of my girls favorite things to play when we're at my dad's, and my dad absolutely loves it too.
You can find the tutorial HERE!

Good luck with your gifts, enjoy and honor the dads in your life-
Happy Crafting!



2 comments:

Delaney said...

I love this gift idea! & the tic tac toe game is cute too! I'm a new follower.
http://sweetteaserendipity.com

Chloe Anderson said...

your ideas for personalized photo gifts are so awesome! great job!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...