Hi there! And welcome to Craft Goodies. I'm thrilled that you've stopped by and hope you find something here that makes your visit a great one...

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

New Year Challenges...


As the start of a new year sneaks closer and closer I find myself thinking about the year past and the year to come. The past year has brought so much change to my life-fortunately,the majority of it has been good. I am definitely blessed beyond measure of that I am sure! 
So with a smile in my heart I say goodbye to 2010 and hello to 2011...
 
So about those "New Year's Resolutions", do you make them? I've never really been good at them, namely because I resolve to do things I know will NEVER happen {like learn to love jogging... right, you actually have to be a jogger first} and then I just feel like a big loser because I didn't stick to anything. 
I needed to re-think my process...
 
This year I'm playing it different, I'm not resolving to do anything.  Instead I'm challenging myself to accomplish something. I am a {slightly} competitive person. I can handle losing, I just don't like it. I can accept not being the best, it just inspires me to do a better job at it next time. Tell me I can't do something and you better believe that I will find away to "can!"
I'm hoping this will work for me and that come this time next year I will have a good sized list of challenges checked off as DONE!
Challenges are what make life interesting; overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.
 
Here's what I want to know though, what works for you and how are you going to accomplish it? I read once that a "goal" is only a wish until you write it down. So, here's your platform,write it down for all of us to see. {and be inspired by}
I'll start...I'm challenging myself to be more aware of my commitments and to organize/prioritize my time appropriately to best accomplish each of them.
(It sounds so much more official when you use BIG words...)
 
please, leave a comment with your new challenges or resolutions, or whatever you need to call them...we all need the inspiration and encouragement
and Happy New Year!!!
Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...