Hi there! And welcome to Craft Goodies. I'm thrilled that you've stopped by and hope you find something here that makes your visit a great one...

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

From Your Little Ones...

Today should have been "Word...of the Month" release day.
 I know what I'm doing, just haven't had time to cut anything out.
So forgive me, I'll have them out this weekend-plenty of time for you to put together a New Year craft night!
 
Today I hosted a preschool Christmas Party. Just wanted to share the gift the kiddos made for their families.


They each painted a small flower pot and then stamped their hand prints onto thin cardboard. We cut them out and glued them onto the rim for antlers, painted a face, and added some felt ears.
Inside is a bag of cinnamon red hots, I added this poem:

Super cute and a fun keepsake,
Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...