Hi there! And welcome to Craft Goodies. I'm thrilled that you've stopped by and hope you find something here that makes your visit a great one...

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

january {and february}word...of the month kits

I've been cutting/gluing like a mad woman for 2 days to get these done. I'm excited to show them to you.
I decided to go ahead and release February's kits now too because I start putting out Valentine decor mid-January, and because you could use some ofthem for both/either month.
{And well to be honest, I can use all the"getting ahead" that I can get!}
 
Jan. set #1...


A new year means all new things to CELEBRATE this set will help
you do just that. This set comes cut in 3 seperate pieces for ease in storing and decorating.
(Each section will fit onto a 12x12 piece of paper-no funky seams!)
 And includes 3 removable eye hooks for adding balloons.
I love that this piece is SO versitile.
It's not limited to just birthdays, you could use it for any holiday, baby/bridal showers, anniversaries, promotions, an A on a test-anything that needs a celebration!
Set stands 7 inches tall at highest point and 25 inches long.
Cut from 3/4 inch MDF and can be easily paper covered or painted.
Set sells for $10.

Jan. set #2...

Got Snow? 
 This set is perfect for the chilly winter months of Jan. {and Feb.} whether you have snow or just wish you do.
This set includes 3 letters, snowflake cutout, penguin cutout
and detail pieces (wings, feet, beak, and tummy pieces). Also felt and pattern for the heart.
This set is 8 inches tall at highest point and sets 20 inches long side by side.
Cut from 1/2inch and 1/4inch MDF.
Set sells for $7.

And everyone needs a winter snuggle buddy, how about giving this little one a try...
OH for the love of 2x4's.
 I've issued myself a challenge to see if I can come up with one of these for every month of the year- I'm thinking about calling them "Block Heads". (hehe!)
This kit will include the block, feet, wings, tummy, and beak pieces, as well as the wire and snowflake.
Kit will sell for $4.
*I will start posting full tutorials for these (block head) kits too. That way if you have access to the supplies you can make your own. I will however not release my exact patterns as that is part of what you're paying for when you purchase a kit.
 Look for Feb. Block Heads early next week...

Feb. kit #1...
Everyone deserves a Sweet Heart for Valentine's Day- even if it's just a cookie!
{Looks good enough to eat doesn't it?}
This set is just what it says, sweet. And a perfect little something for your shelf or mantle.
Set includes 5 letters and heart cutout, plus a container of "frosting".
Stands 6 inches tall at highest point and 20 inches long.
Cut from 1/2inch MDF.
Set sells for $7.

Feb. kit #2...
I love all the nick names that turn up during February, my favorite is Love Bug,
 it reminds me of my munchkins.
This set is simple and cute, and goes together fast with paint and patterned paper.
 Set includes 4 letters, bug body, head, wings, and nose pieces. Eye tacks and wire for the antenna.
Stands 5 inches tall and 17 inches long side by side.
Cut from 1/2 and 1/4 inch MDF.
Set sells for $7.

Whew! There you go, start the new year off with some fun pieces. Get the girls together for a new year craft night, or an any night craft night!
 Remember group pricing is available on all orders of 5 or more kits of any one kit-sorry, you can't mix and match for group rates. And shipping is always cheaper the more you order.

Kits arrive unfinished and can be purchased through my
  Etsy Shop 
or by emailing me at
 wmgar@comcast.net

Finished sets are also available for purchase in my shop.

Just a quick note to this already HUGE post, I'm keeping my December sets (Santa, JOY, and 2x4 reindeer) in my shop through January, and the FROSTY set through February.

Happy Crafting!

5 comments:

Amy at Ameroonie Designs said...

Wendy, these are wonderful! You do amazing things with mdf and 2X4's. Looking forward to the tutorials, and maybe even a kit or two!
Have a great Christmas.
xoxo,
Amy

Unknown said...

These are adorablE`

kristenhcubed said...

I think that penguin guy is my favorite 2x4 character yet! Keep them coming. You're inspiring me!

Abby said...

I love all your stuff! I love decorating for the holidays and wood things are my favorite! Thanks for all the great ideas. I was wondering what you use to cut out your letters for word of the month? Also, do you sell your patterns?

Unknown said...

Abby-

I cut the majority of my letters from 1/2 inch MDF board or sometimes 1" pine. I use my scroll, band, and jig saws to cut them out.{Mostly my scroll saw-it's my baby!}
And yes, I do sell the patterns. You'd need to either email me or go to my shop and convo me the sets you're interested in and that you only want the patterns. I'll get back to you with pricing.

Thanks for your questions and kind words!
Wendy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...