Hi there! And welcome to Craft Goodies. I'm thrilled that you've stopped by and hope you find something here that makes your visit a great one...

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

A Hand-Made Christmas Part 2

The inspiration for this project came from a PB picture I found in my inbox a few weeks ago.
Photo Credit (Pottery Barn)



I immedialtely fell for these! Love those ruffles!
 (These ones are $19 for 2, that doesn't include the monogram)
 
So thank you Pottery Barn, you led me one gift closer to having my list complete.
 
 
Photobucket

These are the ones I made for my sister.
 I bought the towels in a set of 5 for $5 at Wal-Mart, spent about $5 on the ribbon, fabric, and buttons to finish them.
 (I had left over heat-n-bond from my still unfinished pillows-UGH!)
Found a fun red cassorole dish for $8 at the grocery store to put them in, and I still have a few dollars to play with in my per-present budget!
(I'm thinking of adding some matching bowls)
 
Gotta LOVE a fun knock-off! 
 Happy Crafting! 


2 comments:

Stuff by Ash said...

This are so cute and fun! What a great gift. My mom always gives towels, who doesn't need a new kitchen towel. I definitely agree. Thanks for sharing.

Karen said...

Such a cute idea1 I love when I can make something way cheaper than in the store! Great job! Saw you on Fireflies and JellyBeans. Stop by when you get the chance:
www.karismaheartsavannah.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...