Hi there! And welcome to Craft Goodies. I'm thrilled that you've stopped by and hope you find something here that makes your visit a great one...

Thursday, December 16, 2010

A BIG THANK YOU...

I need to send out a huge THANK YOU to the fantastic ladies that participated in my
Far-Away Friends Ornament Exchange. You each made it so easy and fun!
My girls had as much fun as I did checking the mail and opening every package. They ooh-ed and awed at each ornament we received. (And dove in quickly to the treats!)
I love each and everyone of them, so THANKS again to those that played along.
 
If by chance you missed out, I will definitely be doing this again next year (with a few added new and improved tweaks).
Also, because I had more than a few of you ask about other holiday exchanges,
I'm planning on hosting a Valentine Swap in Jan/Feb.
Watch for sign up details the first part of January and join in to "Share the LOVE!"
 
 
***Ladies, I'll make an attempt to figure out how to add a flicker album, until then, email me a picture of the ornaments you received and I'll add them to this post!
 



 
Thanks again, I love them all!
 Wendy
   
To Amy T, in Utah


4 comments:

Sarah @ Scissors and a Whisk said...

So glad to hear you're hosting another swap so soon!: )

Stef said...

I hope you post pictures... hint
Stef

Tales of Tiff said...

I agree whole heartedly!! It was fun waiting for the ornaments to arrive, and I loved the cards or information that was included with the ornaments. Thanks to all the gals that sent an ornament my way! I appreciated your ornaments.
Tiffany C. from Garland, Utah

*The Thompson Fam said...

It was fun!...So glad I participated. Count me in on the Valentine swap...you know how I loves me some good Valentines....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...