Hi there! And welcome to Craft Goodies. I'm thrilled that you've stopped by and hope you find something here that makes your visit a great one...

Saturday, December 4, 2010

I Need You!!!

Trying a little something crazy today. And I need you to help, actually I need your help and want you to participate. I entered my "Generations Wreath" in a weekly contest over at Poppies at Play
 
 
 
  This weeks theme is "Wreaths and Signs". The only entry rules are they have to be handmade. So if you've got one, go enter! {The winner gets their choice of vinyl from her shop.} If you don't have anything to enter, head on over there and check things out.
You might find an idea or two and you get to vote for your favorite {like say maybe #33}.
Next week's theme is teacher/neighbor gifts...
 
If you enter let me know, I'd LOVE to check it out!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...