Hi there! And welcome to Craft Goodies. I'm thrilled that you've stopped by and hope you find something here that makes your visit a great one...

Friday, November 19, 2010

Sharing the Goodies!

Have you checked out all the amazing sister sites put up by U-Create yet? They are amazing. So helpful, so clever, and so full of great ideas. My blog is being spotlighted on U-Create with Kids tomorrow! I'm SO excited to see what Liz has to say about what I'm doing here! Excited and thrilled and giddy and a whole lot of other emotions.

If you haven't been, jump over there and check it out! If you have, then you know what I'm talking about! Definitely worthy of your favorites list!

Happy Crafting!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks, for the shout out. I'm trying to pick my favorite ornaments to share--and it's hard! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...