Hi there! And welcome to Craft Goodies. I'm thrilled that you've stopped by and hope you find something here that makes your visit a great one...

Friday, November 26, 2010

What a day!!!

Okay, so today I'm learning that over the holidays you should schedule all your posts! Between shopping, playing, and getting this wonderful new design up running{do you just LOVE it?},the day has slipped away. I do have an ornament for today-it is just still in the unmade stages! Uhhggg! 
So I promise 2 for 1 tomorrow, and a link to this super fantastic posting I ran across last night while watching Dora at 2am with my very un-sleepy 3 yr old. 
Until then, be sure to check out  the new giveaway in the previous post! It's a good one, if I do say so myself....
 
Happy Crafting!

2 comments:

Tales of Tiff said...

You should have hopefully seen this question coming since your sister only has boys at her house. :) I am wondering if in your creative ornament creations you have anything that is BOYISH that you could whip-up? I feel like boys sometimes get the short end of the stick, and was hoping their aunt could help.

Thanks a bunch & love ya - Tiff

Unknown said...

Don't worry abou it! Enjoy your holiday (like everyone else.) LOVE THE NEW MAKEOVER! Looks great! Kim did a great job!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...