Hi there! And welcome to Craft Goodies. I'm thrilled that you've stopped by and hope you find something here that makes your visit a great one...

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Day 4- Gift Tag Ornaments

I'm still trying to decide if this was pure brilliance or sheer laziness! Either way, I really like how these turned out {and they could not get any easier!}.
I took a walk down one of the Christmas aisles at Hobby Lobby today and found myself staring at all the different wrappings and gift tags. It is amazing what you can buy! Tiny little pieces of artistic heaven. 
So what did I do? I glued 2 matching tags together, cute side facing out. Ran the ribbon back through the punch holes, added a bow and Ta-Dah!!!Finished.
So easy, super cute, and as many possibilities as there are gift tags out there.
  Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...