Hi there! And welcome to Craft Goodies. I'm thrilled that you've stopped by and hope you find something here that makes your visit a great one...

Monday, February 6, 2012

Holy Cow! She lives...

Hey friends, long time no speak, huh?
Well my absence is a {long} story for another day but today I have good news!
After a month off to let Krystal move to a new state and sme time to let Candace regain her health
Wood You Like to Craft? is back up and running!


Krystal is hosting this month and gave us the theme of "LOVE". It should be a fun week full of some V-day inspiration.
Jump on over and check it out...

2 comments:

Merry said...

I'm SOOOO glad you're back!! I have MISSED you-*Ü* I have discovered Pinterest and have pinned several of your goodies on there. Please take care so you can bring on your great ideas-thanks

The CSI Girl said...

So cute! I am glad I found your blog. Thank you for the kind words by my blog button. would love for you to do a tutorial/guest post sometime.
email me and I will let you know the March challenges.

XOXO
Dee, the CSI Girl

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...