Hi there! And welcome to Craft Goodies. I'm thrilled that you've stopped by and hope you find something here that makes your visit a great one...

Monday, July 11, 2011

Summer Salad Link-up SHOUT OUTS!!! (part 2)

Time for another round of shout outs from the Summer Salad Link-Up party!
Thanks again to those of you that have shared your goodies, we're having a very "taste-y" time here at my house checking them all out...

This one was so easy but so good. There were no left overs! That's saying a lot for a pasta salad at my house.

Find the recipe for this Poppy Seed Pasta Salad ay Sassy Sanctuary.

These next two are on my list to try next...
SW Chicken Salad, She Made it Crafts (2)
 
This one looks just fantastic and is full of things that my girls really like so it has to be a winner , right? You can print out the recipe card for this
Southwest Chicken Salad at She Made It.
 
And the last one...
Orange Fluff Salad from Lark's Country Heart.
In my family we make this with cottage cheese, cool whip, and raspberry jello (my grandma always called it "Pink Salad") I'm excited to try it Lark's way-adding the fruit can only make it better, right!
 
Have a great week, try something new, and if you find something you like-please stop by to share it here!
Happy Munching.
 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Those salads look so yummy! I really want to try the pasta salad! Yum!

Unknown said...

Wahoo!...I hope you like it as much as we do!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...