Hi there! And welcome to Craft Goodies. I'm thrilled that you've stopped by and hope you find something here that makes your visit a great one...

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

The Guest Post are Coming...

Well I'm off and ond on my way to Utah! You are in for 3 weeks of awesome-ness.
Thanks again so much to you fantastic ladies that will be sharing your talents here while I'm gone.
You are simply amazing.

The TGIF Linky parties will still be taking place every Friday as well as a few guest posts from me stuck in there.
I hope you enjoy the next few weeks and will be sure to stop and tell these great guests just how truly great they are!

See you in August, happy crafting!!!



1 comment:

Kelly @ Run With Glitter said...

Have a WONDERFUL trip!!!! ENJOY the break!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...