Hi there! And welcome to Craft Goodies. I'm thrilled that you've stopped by and hope you find something here that makes your visit a great one...

Monday, April 16, 2012

New Week...New Projects!!!

Happy Monday all!
Hope it's starting off on a good note for you.
Me, I'm off to the dentist to hopefully rid myself of a nagging toothache.
 What a great way to start the week!

This was my dollar store craft--did you guess it? I'll put the tutorial up later this week!
I wanted to give a big THANK YOU to those of you that jumped over to
So You Think You're Crafty and voted last week.
 
There were some great projects shared and I'm super excited to say I made it through to this week's round of "Thrift."
So thrift isn't really my thing but I love my project. It was a lot of fun to put together. And again, there are some great projects shared this week. So while I'm off getting my tooth repaired why don't you go get inspired and share your vote! I promise it will be A LOT more fun...
Happy Crafting.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...