Hi there! And welcome to Craft Goodies. I'm thrilled that you've stopped by and hope you find something here that makes your visit a great one...

Monday, April 9, 2012

A Fun {and BUSY} Week Ahead!!!

Today starts our week of projects over at Wood You Like to Craft?

 I'm kicking it off with the tutorial on making my April Showers Umbrella Planter.
It's always a fun week of great projects and ideas, be sure to check it out!

Photobucket
Also, today marks the start of my season on So You Think You're Crafty.
The polls opened this morning for voting on our Dollar Store projects. There are some really great ideas being shared over there so please, go check them out and be sure to vote for you're favorite.
Because I seem to always be a bit behind. I hope you had a wonderful Easte weekend. Ours was great-sunny and warm and because we had no school on Friday, extra long.

Have a great week and as always...
Happy Crafting.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...