Hi there! And welcome to Craft Goodies. I'm thrilled that you've stopped by and hope you find something here that makes your visit a great one...

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

The Polls are OPEN...Please go VOTE!!!

Have you noticed the lack of posting going on here lately? Yeah, well, me too!
The problem is, I'm feeling super un-crafty. I'm busy making and doing things they just don't feel "blog-worthy" for one reason or another so I haven 't posted.
{Kind of dumb I know, but it's the truth.}
The solution may have just stumbled upon me but I need your help.
A while back I was approved to participate in the audition rounds for
--they are finally here and they couldn't have come at a better time for my in need of a craft challenge brain.
 
I can't show you project until later, but can ask you to go check out the audition projects and vote for your favorite. The voting will close on Friday...

Click HERE to see all the audition projects and THANKS!!!

2 comments:

Krystal said...

Voted! I knew which one was your right away too...and I love it!

Unknown said...

I voted for you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...