Hi there! And welcome to Craft Goodies. I'm thrilled that you've stopped by and hope you find something here that makes your visit a great one...

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Is it really March?

I think life is playing a game with me.
 It's called "How Crazy can we make the Red-head!" And well, by the looks of things life is definitively winning. Life is indeed a bit busier than usual but I fortunately still have time for a few fun things. Wood You Like to Craft? just posted our March theme of silhouettes and Candace and Nicole are sharing the first project.

It should be a fun week, be sure to jump over and check it out. I'm not up until Friday which is great because as of right now I have no idea what I'm doing!
Hope your week is off to a great start--
Happy Crafting.
 
 
 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...