Hi there! And welcome to Craft Goodies. I'm thrilled that you've stopped by and hope you find something here that makes your visit a great one...

Thursday, August 11, 2011

T.G.I.F.-Thank GOODIES it's Friday Linky PaRtY!!!


As summer is winding down I'm finding myself seriously craving fall.
 It has been so crazy hot, I'm anxious for cool(er) crisp nights and brisk morning walks to school.
I even pulled out a few of my fall decor pieces-crazy I know!

So what have you been craving in the craft department these days? With two weeks of no party I'm sure you've all got oodles to share and I'm so ready to see it.
-That, and I'm hoping a few of you remember that I even host this little party...

So let's go! It's the weekend, time to sit and surf your greatness...

No rules, just fun. Be nice to others and keep it friendly-that's all I ask.
Please visit each other and comment where you can, we all need a pat on the back sometimes!
Get the word out that this is the place to go and let's see this party grow, grow, grow!
Share whatcha got cause we want to see it...
By linking you allow me to feature your greatness at a later date giving all credit to you with a link back to your post of course.

Craft Goodies
Have fun, can't wait to see what you've been working on and...
Happy Crafting!!!



2 comments:

Lolly Jane said...

thanks a mil for hosting!! happy Friday wahoo!! ;)
XOXO, Kelli & Kristi

cre8ivesky said...

Thanks for hosting! Hope you have a great weekend, Wendy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...