Hi there! And welcome to Craft Goodies. I'm thrilled that you've stopped by and hope you find something here that makes your visit a great one...

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Valentine Ornament Wreath...{what Wendy did Wednesdays}

You had to have seen at least one of the many posts around blogger-land about Christmas ornament wreaths, yes? If not, this was the first {and best that I read}-he makes it easy.
Well, I too think they are beautiful, but already had a wreath I really love so didn't make one.
 I did however find  myself scooping up a ton of red ornaments on {major} clearance the other day, not because I needed them, but because they were an AMAZING deal! 
So what to do with a bunch of red, sparkly ornaments when Valentine's Day is approaching....
 


...how about show your door some LOVE!
I followed the basics of Eddie's tutorial with a few exceptions, instead of one wire hanger I
used two to get  a good sized wreath and the heart shape I wanted.
 They looked like this...



And instead of using the "hook" part for a hanger, I pulled it to the bottom point and wired it in place to help hold the shape...
 

I just made sure my ribbons and roses covered the wire!



I totally {Heart} my heart! And that's what I did today...
Happy Crafting!

Partying with these great ladies...







Show and Tell Green



Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...