Hi there! And welcome to Craft Goodies. I'm thrilled that you've stopped by and hope you find something here that makes your visit a great one...

Monday, January 17, 2011

Life Changes...

My husband and I received a phone call late last week that caused us to hastily load the car and get back to Utah as quickly as possible. After a long and hard fight with a nasty illness we were losing a very dear and important part of our family and needed to get back to say good-bye.
As such, my blogging plans have been a bit side tracked. I was in the middle of the 2x4 bee tutorial when everything went crazy, so it will have to wait, sorry. I had this week's posts written and pre-scheduled so they will still show up but my responses to questions and emails will be delayed as I spend this time with my family.
Thank you for continuing to check in on me and for understanding, until next week...
 
Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...