Hi there! And welcome to Craft Goodies. I'm thrilled that you've stopped by and hope you find something here that makes your visit a great one...

Friday, January 28, 2011

T.G.I.F.-thank GOODIES it's Friday! #3 and Re-Vamped Ideas

Happy, happy Friday one and all!
Here's hoping it's a great  day and a super weekend for you too.
 
Just a quick plug for the Valentine Exchange {last one, I promise}. Saturday is the last day to sign up.
I've got a great list of ladies already but can always make room for more.
 Speaking of those ladies, I've had some of them ask for ideas, so I went Treasure shopping...

Yeah, I'm pretty sure I went a little overboard, but my brain was so excited I couldn't help it!
{I might have been the goodwill shopper of the day}
The fun part was that when these are all said and done, not a one of them will have cost more than $10!
Check back in through out the day to see what I re-vamped and how.

Alrighty ladies, let's party!


Just in case you're new to my party, here's a few things you need to know...
 Enter your project (up to 4 links), tip, idea, recipe, whatever.
 Visit others. Leave comments.
PLEASE NO ETSY SHOPS!
{Unless you offer a tutorial with the product} 
Come back again in the next few days and check out the goods. Link will be open until 11:59pm Sunday night. **By linking you give me full permission to feature your links, tutorial, photos and blog giving credit back to you of course! And feel free to grab a button and spread the word...
 

Craft Goodies

Thanks for sharing, have a great weekend, and Happy Crafting!


 


Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...