Hi there! And welcome to Craft Goodies. I'm thrilled that you've stopped by and hope you find something here that makes your visit a great one...

Thursday, December 1, 2011

Happy December!!!

white1
December already! Where did this year go?
I found this really fun sight a few days ago and wanted to share it.
The site is called Moms Who Think and is pretty much a go to for anything mom related but they are running this fun series that starts today called

They give you an activity to do with your family everyday from now until Christmas. Today's is to start an advent calendar, my goal is to get one done...


And don't forget to jump on over to Sassy Sanctuary today. The giveaways start at 9AM MST and go every hour until 6PM MST.

I'm up at 4:00 and am giving away the winner's choice of 5 blockhead kits for a winter's craft night. Go enter and good luck!

One last piece of business...my exchange ladies! I'm a day behind, seems to be the way I roll lately but you will be getting your names throughout the day TODAY.
Ornaments need to be in the mail by THIS MONDAY--but there's nothing wrong with being early. And don't forget to send me a picture before you send them on their merry way...

Today's ornament will be up soon, have a great day!

Happy Crafting...



1 comment:

Tonii said...

thank you so much for sharing this awesome site! I am always looking for fun things to do with my kids...you are great!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...