Hi there! And welcome to Craft Goodies. I'm thrilled that you've stopped by and hope you find something here that makes your visit a great one...

Thursday, October 20, 2011

Thanks to YOU!!!

Hey there fantastic people!
So I've been a bit missing of late, life is still pretty full and I'm finding I need to be spending my time in other places but I did want to take a second to say 
THANK YOU!!!
Because of you I'm still in the current season of American Crafter-we're up to round three. The theme this round is FABRIC and I have to say I LOVE my project.
 {It could be because it didn't involve wood or the buzzing of a saw to create, just saying...}
Here's a  peek at what I made:
...can't give it all away yet!
Check back tomorrow to see the full project. And really, thanks again for your support.
All projects will post for voting tomorrow around 10am MST. Jump on over and vote for your favorites.

Happy Crafting.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...