Hi there! And welcome to Craft Goodies. I'm thrilled that you've stopped by and hope you find something here that makes your visit a great one...

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

A New Kit and a New Shop have Arrived...

I added a new kit to the shop and would LOVE it if you'd go check it out.


I designed it for the Wood You Like to Craft? theme for April which just happens to be
 "APRIL SHOWERS".

I'm hosting this month which means the tutorial for this baby will go up on Monday on the WYLTC site. Be sure to head over there next week to see a week's worth of fun projects and ideas and to share your own.

And a little side note, I opened up a new shop. It has the same name {...Well Good!} and will have some of the same items as my etsy shop but this one will feature
 only finished items.
It's still pretty empty, but I'm working on that. I've got some fun things to add.
You can find it at:

And if I haven't said so lately, THANK YOU!!!! for you're continued support and encouragement.
It still amazes me every time I think about it.

Happy Crafting.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...